We believe persons with developmental disabilities have and must exercise the same rights to self-determination as other citizens. To be self-determining means that one has control over one’s life and future – essential to self-esteem, meaning and hope. posAbilities’ Code of Ethics aligns with the rights of persons served, guiding how we deliver services.
- Charter of Rights, Children and Youth
- Charter of Rights, Adults
- posAbilities Code of Ethics
- Protecting Your Privacy – Our Privacy Statement
- Complaints Resolution Process
Other important information, including how to file a complaint, can be found in our Consumer Handbook.
Curious to learn more? Please contact us.